ARRA Basics and Facts
ARRA Quick Facts
Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), the Department of Education recently made available $11.37 billion in funding which includes:
- $5 billion for Title I funding, to serve students from families living at or below poverty level
- $6.1 billion for IDEA funding, which provides support for children with disabilities
How CDW-G Can Help
Let CDW-G help you get the most out of your ARRA funding. Download our free White Papers on the following topics:
- "A Moment to Shine - Using Title I Recovery Act Funds for Educational Technology"
- "Bridging the Gap: Increasing Access to Education for Students with Disabilities"
- "Teaching With Technology: Integrating Technology into Classroom Curriculum"
CDW-G has the resources and expertise to help you navigate the ARRA funding process. Our experience with government programs and contracts can help your school procure the technology that enhances student learning.
Helpful Products For your School
Powerful management tools.