- GPU computing processor
- Radeon Instinct MI25
- 16 GB HBM2
- AMD accelerators speed up time required to complete single precision, floating-point operations used within simulations, video enhancement, signal processing, video transcoding, and digital rendering applications where high performance takes precedence over accuracy.
- AMD accelerators speed up time required to complete double precision, floating-point operations used within computational fluid dynamics, structural mechanics, reservoir simulation, and aerodynamic applications where numerical precision is mission critical.
- AMD accelerators are optimized for the OpenCL programming paradigm and libraries. They are enabled to implement new features such as shared virtual memory, nested parallelism, and generic address space.
- AMD accelerators can be configured and monitored by HPE Insight Cluster Management Utility (CMU). HPE Insight CMU monitors and displays GPU health such as temperature.
- AMD accelerators speed up time required to complete half-precision, floating-point operations used for large-scale machine intelligence and deep learning.