- Snagless design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
- Features standard RJ45 connectors and overall cable shield which provides protection from EMI/RFI noise and electromagnetic interference
- Available in 4 colors to color code a network
- Available in lengths up to 35ft
- Ethernet Cable / Network Cable / Patch Cable / Patch Cord / Cat6a Cable / Category Cable
- 7 foot / 7 feet / 7’
Protect a high speed 10-gigabit network from noise and electromagnetic interference when connecting with Snagless Shielded Cat6a patch cable. For voice/data/video distribution, this cable will handle bandwidth-intensive applications and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). The patch cable is fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA 568 C.2 Cat6a component requirements. Constructed from high quality cable and plugs, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels.