- 48 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 6 x 40 Gigabit QSFP+ (uplink)
The Cisco Nexus 9372PX-E Switch is a 1-rack unit switch that supports forty-eight 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit SFP+ downlink ports, six 40 Gigabit QSFP+ uplink ports, one 100/1000 network management ports, one RS-232 console port for setting the initial switch configuration and two USB ports for saving or loading switch configurations. This versatile modular switch comes with advanced networking features like ACL support, HSRP support, IGMP snooping, MSTP support, PVRST, QoS, vPC technology, VRF, VLAN support and VXLAN tunnel endpoints support. It can be placed on the desktop or mounted on the wall to save space. With a latency of 1 to 2 microseconds, the network switch supports 1.44 Tbps of bandwidth in a 1 RU form factor.
- Offers a flexible switching platform for 3-tier and spine-leaf architectures as a leaf node
- Gigabit switch can be deployed in small business, enterprise and service provider architectures
- Cisco NX-OS Software is designed for performance, scalability and manageability
- Highly efficient design for a reliable performance