- Designed for worldwide use. Complete regulatory approval has been obtained in 70 major markets.
The model H08-15360 modem is a miniature external V.92/V.90 56K data/fax/voice modem with extensive regulatory compliance qualification around the world. The H08-15360 is designed for worldwide use. Complete regulatory approval has been obtained in 70 major markets. In addition, the product has been tested as compliant with the regulations in nearly every other country in the world. This significantly simplifies the use of a standard H08-15360 for systems deployed worldwide. Specifics on the status of regulatory approvals for the modems are available at www.zoom.com.
The H08-15360 is a controller-based modem that works with operating systems supporting a USB client, including Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems. The small size (3 inches x 1 inch x 0.8 inches) of the H08-15360 and the integrated USB cable make the modem easy to integrate into a wide range of systems. The USB port of a connected computer provides power to the modem, eliminating the need for a power cube and simplifying the design for exported systems.
The Model H08-15360 USB Mini External combines highly efficient design, easy installation and high performance. Configuration is automatic and reliable without the potential conflicts of an internal modem.
Additional features include:
• Advanced Lightning Protection: provides the best protection in the industry against the leading cause of modem failure
• On-board Digital Signal Processor and Controller: provides a high level of system stability and compatibility for all desktop and notebook computers with USB ports, including Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers
• USB Port Powered: No batteries or power adapter required
• Extensive Regulatory Approvals around the world
• Uses a standard phone cord: uses a highly reliable RJ-11 phone cord interface found worldwide
• Voice Mail Support for computers with sound capability
• Send and Receive Fax supports faxing directly from a computer when used with compatible software. Software provided is for Windows computers.
• A computer with Windows, Macintosh, Linux or another operating system supporting a USB port
• Available USB port
Physical Specifications: 3” x 1” x 0.8”
Certifications & Approvals: FCC Part 15B and Part 68, UL, Industry Canada, TBR-21, CE, RoHS compliant, additional international approval information available at www.zoom.com.
Package contents: Hayes V.92 USB Mini Modem with built-in USB cable, RJ11 phone cord, Quick start manual, Documentation and Windows software on CD-ROM
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor