- Subscription License (3 years)
The Palo Alto Threat Prevention Subscription License for PA-3020 offers effective management of network traffic in high-speed internet gateway deployments in large and medium sized organizations. It comes with a 3-year subscription license for convenience. The software features the PAN-OS, which categorizes all traffic, including data, applications and threats and associates that traffic to the user. This network security device can be used for improved implementation of security policies. You can restrict non-business web surfing, unauthorized transfer of files and malware or spyware across all ports using this network security system's Content ID and Wildfire. The PA-3020 features User-ID and Global Protect for applying policies to users across all devices and locations.
- PAN-OS categorizes all traffic and associates it to users for improved policy implementation
- Restrict web surfing, file transfer and spyware or malware by using Content ID and Global Protect
- Checks for over 230 malicious types of activity and delivers signature in next update
- Applies policies to users across Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android or iOS