- This part number includes: çno classic 2610 IWB + WXGA DLP projector + height-adjustable mobile stand
- ADA wheelchair accessible
- projector icon strip
- smooth-rolling castors
- pivoting projector boom and cable storage system and projector
- software and peripherals are all driven from the board
Accessible to students and teachers of any height, the çno one height-adjustable mobile solution includes an çno classic interactive whiteboard, PolyVision® PJ905 projector, educational software and adjustable mount from one provider.
One solution…absolute simplicity
eno one simplifies purchasing for districts, installation for schools, instruction for teachers and comprehension for students. By combining an interactive whiteboard, projector, educational software and mobile adjustable stand in one bundle, you get a total solution from one provider, allowing teachers to begin teaching while others are still in the purchase process. eno one also provides a central, easy-access control area for the board and projector.
Available with a height-adjustable wall mount, height-adjustable mobile stand or fixed wall mount, eno one answers the needs of any classroom configuration, teaching style or student.
• Simplified control—Save time by controlling and interacting with the board, projector and peripherals in one place—at the board.
• Personalized learning on their level—With the height-adjustable stand, students and teachers of any height comfortably interact with lesson content at their preferred level. Special needs students go from struggling to participate, to working at the board with confidence.
• Increased lesson time—Multi-user, multi-media and multi-functional lessons are combined into one integrated solution for quick reference and seamless instruction.
• Uncomplicated training—With just one solution to learn, teachers adopt the common control area to manipulate the board and projector and seamlessly teach with the software they have always known and loved, maximizing valuable classroom time.
• Maximized budgets—Purchasing and support from one company, coupled with simple installation, reduces time and costs to schools and districts seeking to get the most from their interactive technology implementation.
• Compatible with eno 2610 (see EDC 1651337 for a complete description of eno 2610)
Assembled mobile stand (no board or projector)
• Weight: 192 lbs.
• Width: 68.3”
• Max. height: 93.8"; min. height: 77.3"
• Depth: 64.8”
• Height adjustment: 16.5”
• Finish: black powder coat
• Storage and laptop shelf included
• DLP with brilliant color technology
• Native resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
• Aspect ratio: 16:10 native, 16:9, 4:3
• Brightness: 2500 Lumens (typical); 2000 Lumens (eco mode)
• Lamp life: 3000/4000 hrs.
• 6-segment color wheel (RGBCWY)
• Contrast ratio: 2000:1
• Keystone correction: ±15 degrees
• Networks: IP for remote management
• I/O connections: VGA (x2), HDMI, S-Video, Composite Video RCA,
Audio RCA (R, L, Mono), Audio mini jack (in & out loop), VGA Monitor Out
• Control terminals: LAN Ethernet RJ45, USB, Serial RS-232
• Compatibility for video system: NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL60, PAL-B,
PAL-N, PAL-M SECAM
• Compatibility for video interface: Composite, S-Video, Component YPbPr, Component YCbCr, VESA RGB
• Format compatibility: QVGA, VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA
• Acoustic noise: 34dB (typical 230 W); 29 dB typical eco mode 190 W)
• Weight: 7.6 lbs (<3.45 kgs)
• Lamp replacement from top
• Warranty: 3 years
• Kensington theft protection
• Power requirements: 100V-240V, 50 / 60 Hz
• Power consumption: 290 W (normal use); <1 W (standby)
• Temperature: 5°C
• Operating altitude: sea level to 10,000' at 23°C°
• Humidity: 10% - 85% (no condensation); 5% - 95% (no condensation,