- Lavalier Microphone System
- Up to 20 Compatible Channels
- 1680 Selectable Frequencies Across 42MHz
- Frequency Range: 566-608MHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 100m/300'
- Sound Pressure Level: 130dB
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
- Compander: Sennheis
Engineered to deliver professional live sound, the Sennheiser EW 100G4-ME2-G is a rugged all-in-one wireless system that is ideal for presenters and moderators. It features a robust bodypack transmitter and a clip-on microphone with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage. This microphone system also supports up to 42 MHz bandwidth with the option of selecting 1680 frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range. It delivers a frequency response of 566 MHz to 608 MHz for a versatile audio output.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters for convenience
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with an LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared