- 100% compatibility with Cisco QSFP-H40G-AOC15M guaranteed
- StarTech.com offers Lifetime warranty on all SFP cables
- Designed and tested to perform identically to Cisco QSFP-H40G-AOC15M
- SFP+ AOC fiber cable length is 15 m (49 ft)
- SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) cable tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- SFP+ active optical cable complies with MSA industry standards
- This AOC cable has low power consumption: Less than 1.5 W
- Hot-swappable with other fiber optic SFP cables
The QSFPH40GACU5 is a Cisco QSFP-H40G-ACU5M compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.