- SFP+ direct-attach Twinax cable adds reliable 40 GbE connections over copper
- SFP+ DAC Twinax Cable length is 3 meter (9.8 feet)
- SFP+ direct-attach copper cable complies with MSA industry standards
- Passive DAC copper cable has lower power consumption is less than 0.1 W
- Hot-swappable with fiber optic SFP cables and other copper DACs
- Uses a cost-effective copper cabling alternative to fiber optics
- Free lifetime multilingual technical support on all StarTech.com products
The QSFP40GPC3M is an MSA compliant direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work in 40G network deployments. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over?copper cabling,?which is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable setups.??
This active Twinax cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. The cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 3 meters long and designed for high-speed performance, this copper QSFP+ cable is ideal for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections.
StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.