- Connect HDMI enabled devices to a VGA monitor with stereo audio separation
- Compatible with HDMI video source devices such as desktop & laptop computers and VGA monitors televisions & projectors
- HDMI to VGA / HDMI to VGA adapter / HDMI to VGA converter / HD to VGA / HDMI to monitor
- Supports Resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p
- Convert an HDMI singal from your PS3 or other HDMI source to work with a VGA display
- Use the HDMI port on your computer as a secondary display with a VGA monitor
Connect HDMI enabled devices to a VGA monitor with stereo audio separation. The HDMI2VGA HDMI to VGA converter converts digital HDMI or DVI video signals to analog VGA, taking the input resolution from your device and converting it into an analog signal at the same resolution. The converter also separates the audio stream from the HDMI signal (HDMI LPCM 2-Channel) and converts it to analog stereo audio that can be used with the VGA display. With support for resolutions of up to 1080p, the HDMI2VGA converter is a perfect solution for connecting video cards (desktop or laptop) or consumer electronics devices such as game consoles or home theater receivers that offer an HDMI output to a VGA display. The HDMI2VGA adapter/converter is simple to use, with no complicated settings.