- Premium PVC multimode patch cables
- Duplex Fiber Cable / LC to LC / Multimode Patch Cable
- Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable LC to LC
- Higher bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks
- OM2 (50/125) 500MHz multimode fiber
Tripp Lite's multimode duplex fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in fiber and Fiber Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks.