- Control up to 16 computers with a single KVM switch with integrated console.
- Occupies just 1U of space in a rack-mountable drawer
- 19” LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024
- Simplifies IT tasks with easy switching between all 16 ports
- kvm switch / keyboard video mouse / kvm with monitor / ps2/usb combo cables
- Provides 2-level password security (administrator and user)
Tripp Lite's 16-port Console KVM Switch w/19" LCD is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. This single unit combines a 16 port KVM switch, keyboard, 19" LCD monitor and touchpad; all in a mere 1U of rack space. Stores neatly in the rack, pulls out when needed. Control up to 512 computers from this single console by daisy-chaining additional B022-U16 16 port KVM switches. Easily switch ports using the On-Console push buttons, On Screen Display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Includes eight, six foot Combo cable kits, which allow connection to either PS/2 or USB only servers... no adapters needed. Also features an extra HD15 and (2) PS/2 ports on the rear of the unit, which allows for connection of a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console. Two USB ports are provided on the front of the unit: One for attachment of a separate USB mouse, and one for attachment of USB peripherals, such as a flash drive, external hard drive, etc.