- 18U Patch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet secures and organizes equipment in locations with limited floor space
- Wallmount Rack Enclosure / Wallmount Cabinet / Rack Enclosure Cabinet / Wall Rack / Wall Cabinet / Server Racks
- Maximum load capacity of 200lbs
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking cabinet vented at sides front top and bottom
- Flow-through ventilation keeps equipment cool
- Secures 18U of 19in rack equipment up to 13in deep
The SRW18US13 SmartRack 18U Low-Profile Patch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, back offices, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. SRW18US13 comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 13 inches deep, such as patch panels and shallow network switches.