- Split or expand a DisplayPort signal into 2 separate signals and display them on two DVI monitors
- 2-Port displayport to DVI MST / Dual port displayport to DVI Transport Hub / Multi stream transport hub / DP to DVI adapter
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920x1200 & HD resolutions up to 1080p
- video resolutions up to 1920x2400 (1x2) and 3840x1200 (2x1) when in video wall mode
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel)
- Complies with HDCP EDID and DDC
Get everyone's attention by broadcasting awesome messages in high definition video! With Tripp Lite's B156-002-DVI 2-Port DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI MST Hub, you can split or expand a single DisplayPort signal into two separate signals and display them on two DVI monitors using standard DisplayPort (Tripp Lite P580-Series or P583-Series) and DVI (Tripp Lite P560-Series) cables. You can display the same image on each monitor, extend the desktop across them, or display in video wall mode where monitors are combined to display as one, enlarged monitor. The B156-002-DVI supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 / 1080p @ 60Hz, 48-bit Deep Color (16 bits per channel), and is compatible with HDCP, EDID and DDC. When displaying in video wall mode, resolutions up to 1920 x 2400 (1x2) and 3840 x 1200 (2x1) are supported. It comes with an external power supply and brackets for wall-, rack- or pole-mounting. All mounting hardware is included.