- Premium cabling for Category 6 Category 5e and Category 5 applications; White 20ft.
- Rated for 550MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Snagless RJ45 connectors protect against broken tabs
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- High-Quality 24 AWG stranded copper wire
- Reduces impendence and structural return loss
- Rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
- Cat6 UTP cable / patch cord / ethernet cable / network cable / cat6 cable / gigabit ethernet cable / ethernet cord
- Lifetime Warranty
With Tripp Lite's new Category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.