- 2.2kVA/2200VA/1920W line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS Sine Wave offers network-grade power protection for critical server network and telecommunications equipment
- 120V output Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83V to 145V
- Interactive LCD interface
- 96% line-mode efficiency 2 switched load banks
- NEMA 5-20P inpu; 4 NEMA 5-15R and 4 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- 12 minutes at half load (960W) and 4.5 minutes at full load (1920W)
- $250,000Lifetime Insurance/ 2-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 96% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and optional SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.