- Essential Tools for Cable Installers or Telecom/LAN Personnel
- Network tool kit / network cable kit / cable installation tools / electrician tool kit / data cabling tools / network cable installation tools
- Includes cable tester crimper LSA punchdown tool and stripper
- Combines main tester unit and removable remote tester unit
- Tests multiple types: RJ11 RJ12 RJ45
- Fast and slow LED flashing modes during automatic testing
- Includes convenient carrying case
The all-in-one T016-004-K Network Installer Tool Kit contains essential tools for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments: cable tester, crimping tool, LSA punchdown tool and stripper tool. The cable tester allows you to test wiring continuity for Cat5, Cat6, Cat6a and telephone cable assemblies at the flip of a switch. A combination of main tester unit and removable remote tester unit, the cable tester identifies a connection, no connection, short circuit or open circuit. The tester features modes for fast and slow flashing of LEDs during automatic testing. When not in use, the four-piece T016-004-K can be stored in its handy carrying case.