- Transmit a HDMI signal from a single source to four displays
- 4 Port HDMI Splitter / High Speed HDMI Splitter / 4-Port HDMI Splitter
- HDMI with Audio Splitter / HDMI Splitter 1080p / 4 Port High Speed HDMI Video Splitter w/ Audio
- Supports DTS-HD Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant
Tripp Lite's B118-004, 4-Port HDMI Splitter allows the digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on four HDMI displays. Connect a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P566-Series cables. Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 13 ft. (4 m.) from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16 ft. (5 m.) from a display, for a max distance of 29 ft. (9 m.) between source and display. Multiple splitters can be cascaded together to connect additional monitors, with no more than 6 levels of splitters in all. Supports HD video resolutions up to 1080p, and computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD and 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio. HDCP and EDID compliant.