- Data transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Push/pull tab connectors easy to install and remove with one hand
- 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass
- Ideal for network equipment that requires singlemode fiber optic patch cables
- lc-lc single mode patch cord / lc to lc fiber patch cable / lc lc fiber patch cable single mode / optic cable / fibre cable / optical fibre / premium single mode / singlemode fiber patch cable / fiber optic cabling / ofc cable
Tripp Lite's 5-meter ( 16-ft ), singlemode duplex fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 8.3/125 zipcord fiber. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center applications and make the cable easy to install and remove with one hand. The cable has LC connectors on one end, LC connectors on the other, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex singlemode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.