- 6U Wall-Mount Cabinet secures & organizes rack equipment in locations with limited floor space
- Wallmount Rack Enclosure / Wallmount Cabinet / Rack Enclosure Cabinet / Wall Rack / Server Cabinet / Wall Cabinet / Server Racks
- Maximum load capacity of 200lbs
- Front shatter-resistant clear acrylic window
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides top & bottom
- Secures 6U of 19in rack equipment up to 16.5in deep
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor w/ SRCASTER(sold separatley)
The SRW6UWG SmartRack 6U Low-Profile Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network closets, retail locations, classrooms and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable white powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the front door and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely through the cabinet to keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet. The SRW6UWG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall(or use Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER caster kit to make it a mobile rolling rack). Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 16.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.