- redundant power supply configurations
- Dual 6.5 ft. input cords with IEC 309 60A Blue (3P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary 3-phase power sources
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching
- Requires separate installation of Tripp Lite PDU3V602D354
- PDU3V602D354A or PDU3V602D354B power strip (sold separately)
- power distribution unit / rack-mount power strip
Working in tandem with a required 0U vertical outlet accessory (sold separately; choose from PDU3V602D354, PDU3V602D354A or PDU3V602D354B), the 1U PDU360AT6G60 provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations.
Dual 6.5-foot input cords with IEC 309 60A Blue (3P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary 3-phase power sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1 - 5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
Built-in Ethernet network interface allows remote access to the PDU for power monitoring, configuration, control and notifications via web browser, SSH, telnet or SNMP. Provides real-time load/current data with billing-grade accuracy (+/- 1 percent). Digital LED display indicates power availability, voltage, source A/B input status, output load and power factor.