- 5kW single-phase ATS / Switched PDU 208V 2U horizontal w/ 19 outlets and two 10ft cords
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Horizontal PDU / ATS PDU
- Enables redundant-power option for single-corded network devices
- Separate primary/secondary inputs connect to any two compatible power sources
- 19 outlets (16 C13 / 2 C19 / 1 L6-30R); 2 L6-30P input 10ft cords
- Network interface and visual current meter
Tripp Lite Switched PDUs reliably distribute AC power from a UPS system, generator or utility wall outlet to multiple devices. A built-in network interface allows users to remotely control individual outlets (and connected devices) via SNMP, Web or Telnet. This feature reduces the frequency of costly service calls by enabling remote reboot of locked devices. It can also be used to extend the runtime of critical devices by allowing users to turn off nonessential devices during a blackout. Each model features one or more digital load meters that help you maximize the amount of devices that can be safely added to the PDU (without overloading it) by displaying the total power consumption of connected equipment. High-quality plug/outlet connections and a switch-free design prevent the PDU from being accidentally disconnected or shut down. Versatile all-metal cabinets with detachable mounting hardware accommodate a variety of mounting options: wallmount, under-counter and 19-inch rackmount mounting in 1U and/or zero-U formats.