- Add an additional HDMI monitor/TV through a single USB 3.0 port
- USB to HDMI Dual monitor / usb to hdmi external video graphics adapter / USB to HDMI graphics adapter / USB 3.0 super speed video graphics adapter
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz) 1080p (60Hz)
- Up to six adapters can be added to one computer
- Features 512MB DDR2 SDRAM of memory
- Compatible with Windows 7 and later. Supports both 32- and 64-bit
- Uses DisplayLink DL3500 chipset
Tripp Lite's U344-001-HDMI-R, USB 3.0 to HDMI Display Adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor or projector to the USB 3.0 port on your computer/laptop. Up to six U344-001-HDMI-R adapters can be used simultaneously, allowing the user to connect up to six additional monitors to a single computer. Once the installation is done, the computer screen appears on the add-on monitor(s) without the hassle of function keys to swap to a second monitor. The U344-001-HDMI-R chip-set supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz). The U344-001-HDMI-R is compatible with Windows XP 32-bit, Vista 32/64, and WIN7 32/64.