- Extracts Audio from an HDMI Signal and Sends It to a Separate Audio System
- HDMI audio de-embedder / HDMI extractor / HDMI audio extractor
- Supports multi-channel audio up to 5.1 surround sound
- Features 3.5 mm stereo TOSLINK/RCA digital audio outputs
- UHD video resolutions up to 3840x2160 (4Kx2K) @ 30 Hz
- Supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) at 4K and supports 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) at 1080p
- Supports compressed audio including DTS & Dolby Digital
The P130-000-AUDIO UHD 4K x 2K HDMI Audio De-Embedder/Extractor is an ideal solution for connecting an HDMI source, such as a Blu-ray player or video game system, to audio speakers that don't have an HDMI input port. It separates the audio track from the HDMI signal and sends it directly to an alternate HDMI audio system. It features 3.5 mm stereo, TOSLINK digital optical and RCA digital audio outputs to match most non-HDMI receivers and audio systems. The P130-000-AUDIO supports both two-channel stereo and multi-channel audio up to 5.1 surround sound. It also supports both uncompressed audio, such as LPCM, and compressed audio formats, including DTS and Dolby Digital. An LED indicates when the unit is receiving power, transmitting an audio/video signal or transmitting 5.1-channel surround sound. On the video side, the P130-000-AUDIO transmits Ultra High Definition (UHD) video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz. It supports 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel) at 4K x 2K, 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel) at 1080p.