- The Allied Telesis AT MC102XL media converter efficiently transforms 100base-TX signals to 100base-FX
- It's compatible with SC and ST fiber connectors
- This media converter uses an AC 120 V external power supply
- Its MissingLink and auto-negotiation technologies hasten issue identification and remediation
- This converter comes with an Allied Telesis limited lifetime warranty
Transmit data between copper and fiber optic cables using the Allied Telesis™ AT-MC102XL TX to FX Fast Ethernet Media Converter. It converts 100base-TX Ethernet signals into 100base-FX light signals for boosted connectivity. Since it’s compatible with SC and ST fiber connectors, this media converter is versatile. It supports single-mode fiber (SMF) and multi-mode fiber (MMF), which extends your network’s range. The Allied Telesis AT MC102XL media converter comes with auto-negotiation and MissingLink™ technologies, which speed up the detection and resolution of connection issues. Through built-in auto MDI/MDI-X functionality, it allows attachment to devices such as hubs and PCs via an unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable.
This TX to FX media converter uses an AC 120 V external power supply to facilitate use in standalone applications. Its compact, wall-mountable, form-factor has low installation space requirements. The AT MC102XL media converter comes with built-in LEDs that display precise and real-time connectivity status. With a data transfer rate of 100 Mbps, it helps increase data throughput. Its RoHS complaint construction ensures health safety. This product comes with an Allied Telesis limited lifetime warranty.