CP700’s two independent channels ensure maximum channel separation and ultra low distortion figures while providing years of faithful service.
Whether your application is a large distributed constant voltage sound system or a high SPL sound reinforcement system, the Atlas Sound CP700 is the perfect answer for high power/low cost amplification needs.
* 25V, 70.7V, 100V, and direct coupled (2,4, and 8 Ohm) outputs mounted on barrier strips with covers for safety
* Balanced inputs on barrier strip and XLR connectors
* Dual-speed, high efficiency fan cooling
* Loop through feature on male XLRs, one per channel input
* Power-up muting
* Short-circuit, temperature, and DC offset protection
* Soft clip limiter protection
* Stepped attenuators mounted on the rear for security
* Stereo, bridge, or parallel operating modes selectable via rear mounted switch
* Toroidal output transformers provide full electrical isolation and meet worldwide safety agency approval