- Enables you to switch up to eight computers
- Access up to eight computers that support DVI-I video,USB keyboard and mouse,and analog audio
- Switch ports using front push buttons,mouse,and keyboard hotkeys
- Support for DVI resolutions up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz. and VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200
- True DDC EDID support
- Supports dual-link DVI-D,single-link DVI-D,and VGA
- Switched synchronously with other ServSwitch Wizard switches via the options port
Share high-end video and any four USB peripherals between up to eight workstations. True USB Emulation The ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link USB KVM switch features True USB Emulation which ensures that the full characteristics of the connected USB peripherals - including keyboards and mice - are passed to every system concurrently. Specialized features are quickly recognized on the attached devices. What's more each computer retains this information even if the device is plugged into another computer. Because of this technology the switch avoids many of the limitations found in traditional emulations enabling instantaneous switching and hotkey support. Intelligent options port Flash upgrade the ServSwitch Wizard DVI Dual-Link USB via its intelligent options port. You can also switch it via simple RS232 protocol or even dry contacts. When linked with another ServSwitch Wizard the options port can be used for synchronous switching of multiple video heads. USB 2.0 transparency A clever architecture combines transparent USB 2.0 protocol with emulated keyboard and mouse control. To support this there are two dedicated keyboard/mouse ports on the switch's console port plus two USB 2.0 transparent ports for any USB 2.0 peripherals.