- The Ruckus SFP transceiver module supports high-speed Ethernet networks
- Its compact size makes it a practical option for smaller data rooms
- This hot-pluggable device is easy to install and remove without disturbing the entire network
- It supports long-wave transmissions over lengthy cables for efficient data communication
- This device is compatible with Brocade networking components
Enable high-speed networking with this wired optical Ruckus™ SFP (mini-GBIC) Transceiver Module GigE. This gigabit interface converter (GBIC) works as an interface in fiber optic and Ethernet systems, helping enterprises meet the diverse needs of a growing network. Compatible with Brocade® networking components, the Ruckus small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver module supports a single-mode fiber (SMF) connection. This allows faster data transfer at a higher bandwidth.
Since this mini-GBIC transceiver is hot-pluggable, system administrators can install or remove the device easily without the need to power down the entire network. A small form-factor makes this module a suitable option for server rooms with limited space. Featuring 1000Base-LX cabling, this optical transceiver module supports long-wavelength transmissions over long cable runs for seamless data communications. Its 1 Gbps data transfer rate helps companies configure high-speed and reliable connections, facilitating higher-bandwidth applications such as videoconferencing and supporting up to 100 users without lag. The industry-leading testing methods used by Brocade help ensure you'll experience speed, large capacity and a low total cost of ownership (TCO).