- Snagless design protects clips when plugging and unplugging
- Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
- Available in 10 colors to color code a network
- Available in lengths up to 150ft
- Ethernet Cable / Network Cable / Patch Cable / Patch Cord / Cat6 Cable / Category Cable
- 6 Inch / 6 in. / 6"
Intended for fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Ideal for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL / cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.