- The HP Care Pack NBD hardware support ensures consistent performance for HP notebook models
- It increases equipment availability through remote and NBD on-site support
- The agreement covers EliteBook and ProBook models
- It increases the return on HP hardware investments
- The agreement provides support for 3 years
Enhance notebook performance using this HP® Care Pack Next Business Day Hardware Support. Its online platform allows users to update, receive and activate HP care services for optimal product performance. Using the HP Services Network (HSN), the hardware support links end-users to sophisticated IT solutions. It increases equipment availability through on-site and remote support to ensure continued output. This system supports remote problem diagnosis so business notebooks run smoothly.
The HP Care Pack 3-year support offers next business day (NBD) response, providing coverage for key devices and systems. The onsite support allows field engineers to diagnose and resolve hardware issues within enterprise premises. This extended support service runs 9 hours every weekday, Monday through Friday, to help diagnose and resolve equipment issues. Backed by HP SmartBuy, it facilitates the purchase of parts to ease hardware repairs and maintenance. Increase the return on HP hardware investments using this care pack. This 3-year service covers a variety of HP notebooks, including EliteBook® and ProBook® models.