- Screen Size: 27"
- Display Type: AHVA with LED Backlight
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Native Resolution: QHD(2560 x 1440 at 60Hz)
- Input Signal: 1 HDMI,1 VGA,2 DisplayPort 1.2
- Input Power: Input Voltage 100 to 240V AC
- Promote Patie
Designed specifically for clinicians, the HP Smart Buy Clinical Review Monitor is built for easy, repeatable sanitization and features enhanced with single sign-on authentication support and collaboration tools for telemedicine. With a 27-inch screen size and an aspect ratio of 16:9, this monitor lets you view accurate, consistent medical images on its DICOM Part 14-compliant screen. Login fast with a simple badge tap and spend more time on patient care with HP's first clinical review display to integrate an RFID card reader that supports single-sign-on authentication with Imprivata, Caradigm and Healthcast. Create an optimal, collaborative telemedicine experience with a clinical review display that is certified for Skype for Business and has an integrated RGB webcam, speakers and quick-start capacitive UCC buttons.
- Eliminates cable clutter with USB-C that connects devices and transfers audio, video, and USB data
- Easily set up dual display configurations with DisplayPort multi-stream support
- Connect PCs and specialty devices with HDMI and VGA