When network convergence is the protocol the XJ5E jacks deliver outstanding performance for all of your LAN, multimedia and VoIP (voice over internet protocol) applications. The Xcelerator XJ5E modular jacks deliver performance far surpassing ANSI/TIA/EIA Category 5e component requirements. The QuickLace™ termination process combines multiple patent-pending features to provide installers with a fast, simple termination. The XJ5E easily installs into all HPW Infin-e-Station™ products, including rear-loading plates and front-loading modules and frames. Xcelerator jacks can be used in multimedia configurations with SF connectors customizing all workstations, consolidation points and telecommunication closets.
• Exceeds the Category 5e EIA/TIA-568-B.2 component requirements
• ETL Verified for Category 5e component performance
• Termination towers permit quick termination and exceptional strain relief
• Nose contacts increase performance and controls crosstalk
• Optional dust cover protects port and accepts Hubbell icons
• Easy-to-follow universal wiring eliminates wiring confusion
• Stuffer cap secures strain relief and acts as a termination base
* Note: Never install 24 or 26 AWG wire into a slot previously used for 22 AWG wire.