- mountable media player that sets up fast with all software preinstalled
- free updates and no ongoing subscription or licensing fees
- our standard-performing system for quality SMB signage.
• Includes free professionally designed screen layouts.
• Easy to scale. Use standalone with one screen or across a network to show content on multiple screens.
• Screen content can be updated locally. Instantly add text messages or alerts for an audience.
• Plays up to two simultaneous videos—great for showing different videos on a screen.
• Also supports unlimited zones for text and images, and up to 15 zones for HTML.
• Easy to change and alter layouts and graphical effects with drag-and-drop tools.
• Set up multizone layouts with each zone playing different media from its own playlist.
• Simple to stream dynamic RSS feeds from the Internet. Supports XML.
• Rotate screen images for either portrait or landscape orientation.
• Highly secure Linux® based appliance with built-in firewall.
Gather, distribute, and manage digital signage content easily with our iCOMPEL™ S Series VESA Publisher appliance.
Ideal for both small- and medium-size offices, the iCOMPEL appliance works right out of the box with all software preinstalled—and no recurring licensing fees to deal with later. Plus software updates are free for a lower cost of ownership.
It’s also easy to use, giving you the flexibility to create attention-getting digital signage without a lot of creative or technical know-how. Even better, iCOMPEL is easy to integrate; it won’t cause IT and security headaches when added to your network.
Because iCOMPEL supports many media formats, you can combine video with scrolling text, photos, Flash, and Web content. In addition to HTML, XML, and RSS media, it handles MPEG, AVI, QuickTime®, and PowerPoint® media*; JPEG, GIF, and TIFF images; and WAV and MP3 audio.
Install an iCOMPEL unit on a network and manage it via a browser. One iCOMPEL Publisher can send media over the network to an iCOMPEL Subscriber—even on the other side of the world. All iCOMPEL Publishers contain layout, design, and scheduling software for producing and control multiple content channels. Deliver a high-impact display at the right time in the right place, whether it’s stored media, such as promotional ads, or Web media, including XML and RSS feeds.
This publisher unit is our standard-performing iCOMPEL Publisher for SMB signage. It offers:
• A processor for optimized content (Flash at <20 fps and video at <30 fps).
• The ability to show video in two zones simultaneously.
• Support for the display of optimized Flash alongside of video, static images, HTML, XML, RSS Web content.
• 1080i/720p video processing with HDMI and VGA outputs.
• 40 GB of onboard SSD storage.
• A small form factor with hardware for VESA mounting on the back of a display.
* PowerPoint media is a slideshow saved as a .wmv file.
CPU Processor — AMD Fusion E-350
System RAM — 2048 MB
System Storage — 40 GB SSD
Video Output Resolution — Digital to 1920 x 1080; HD to 1080i
CE Approval — Yes
RoHS — Yes
Connectors — Video: (1) HDMI F, (1) HD15 F (VGA);
Audio: (1) 3.5-mm jack;
USB: (4) USB Type A F (USB 2.0);
Ethernet: (1) RJ-45 (10/100/1000 Mbps);
Keyboard/mouse: (2) 6-pin mini DIN
Power — Input: 90–250 VAC, 50–60 Hz
Size — 1.6"H x 7.9'W x 6.5"D (4 x 20 x 16.5 cm)
Weight — 2.4 lb. (1.1 kg)
Warranty – One Year