- Network connectivity tester with Link-Live Cloud Service
The NetScout LinkRunner AT 2000 Network Auto-Tester offers a fast and efficient connectivity testing solution for your copper and fiber networks. This handheld fiber optic tester is built in a rugged design for long-lasting use. With its one-button AutoTest and zero-touch Link-Live cloud reporting features, it facilitates quick troubleshooting and reporting. Run your network connectivity tests for twisted pair and fiber optic Ethernet links at 10, 100 and Gigabit rates in just a few seconds using this connectivity tester. You can use it to discover the nearest switch and VLAN, verify the length of twisted pair Ethernet cables, and calculate PoE under a load efficiently.
- 10 second AutoTest for fast and effortless troubleshooting
- Supports latest internet standards such as IPv6
- Offers reflector support and fiber support for user convenience
- Allows 50 reports to be saved on the network tester for high-volume requirements