- The Palo Alto Networks PA 3220 helps secure and manage network traffic
- Its machine learning functionality blocks file-based attacks
- This NGFW uses MFA to protect sensitive enterprise data
- It comes in a 2U rackmount layout that helps save installation space
- The appliance has the Palo Alto Networks standard hardware warranty,which is 1 year
Secure network traffic using this Palo Alto Networks® PA 3220 ML-Powered Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW). It runs on robust PAN-OS® software that natively classifies traffic to reduce incidence response time and enhance productivity. Embedded with machine learning (ML) capabilities, the Palo Alto Networks PA 3220 prevents file-based attacks and phishing. It uses behavioral analysis to identify networked devices and enforce policy recommendations. With automated policy recommendations, this Palo Alto security appliance, which is part of its PA-3200 Series, eliminates the possibility of human error and helps save time. Designed with multifactor authentication (MFA), it hinders the reuse of stolen corporate credentials to safeguard sensitive data.
This security appliance inspects encrypted inbound and outbound traffic to prevent malicious activity. Its URL filtering feature allows IT administrators to restrict access to sites and block web-based threats. Equipped with WildFire® malware prevention, this firewall uses inline ML to discover and neutralize threats in real-time. It comes in a single-pass construction that reduces latency for consistent performance. Crafted in a 2U rack-mountable layout, the PA 3220 NGFW helps save server room space. Its front-to-back airflow construction helps regulate operating temperatures.