- This Proline Finisar FTLF8519P2BNL transceiver works with Finisar network equipment
- It’s hot-swappable,so technicians can install or remove without impacting the network
- This device delivers high-speed 1-gigabit connectivity for efficient business operations
- Extensive testing ensures MSA compliance for seamless network integration
- It comes with Finisar limited lifetime warranty and is Trade Agreements Act (TAA)-compliant
Designed for use with Finisar® network equipment, the Proline Finisar FTLF8519P2BNL Compatible, TAA-Compliant Transceiver (mini-GBIC) provides 1000Base-SX throughput. This helps organizations configure and deploy high-speed gigabit Ethernet networks. Since the Proline Finisar FTLF8519P2BNL transceiver is hot-swappable, it simplifies serviceability and maximizes uptime. This appliance enables gigabit switches to connect to different fiber cable types for extended switching capability throughout the network.
This small form-factor pluggable (SFP) transceiver module delivers high-speed 1-gigabit connectivity to meet the growing demands of modern enterprises. Extensive data traffic and application testing ensure optimal performance. The module is multi-source agreement (MSA) standards-compliant for seamless network integration. A small form factor makes this device an ideal solution for data centers with limited room. This mini gigabit interface converter (GBIC) transceiver helps system administrators easily upgrade electro-optical communications networks, so the enterprise systems grow as business needs expand. This device supports gigabit Ethernet and fiber channel communication standards, enabling high-density transmission.