- T Network IP Tester
The Pinger Plus+ is the first handheld tester to provide gigabit over copper link detection. When connected to a hub, switch or NIC, the Pinger Plus+ displays the speed (10/100/1000Mbps) and duplex mode (half or full) capabilities of the equipment.
The Pinger Plus+ is an ideal tool for quickly testing proper LAN operation after completing a Move, Add or Change (MAC). Trouble calls are easily handled by verifying Link connection and running the comprehensive PING test. Resolve "I can not connect to the Internet" problems with the DHCP Client mode that ensures a DHCP Server is available and displays IP Address assignment. Remote office support can be provided by connecting the Pinger Plus+ to the LAN at the remote office.
· PINGs at full 10/100 autonegotiate speeds
· PING using variable packet sizes
· PING up to 99 consecutive times
· PINGs single, list, or range of IP addresses
· Identifies 10/100/1000 BaseTX Link signals
· Stores up to 8 preprogrammed profiles that include Pinger Plus+ IP address, gateway address and 1 to 8 destination IP addresses that can be PINGed individually or successively
· Verifies LAN operation at a remote location over the internet
· Displays MAC address for a tested IP address
· Provides Port ID function (link light activation)
· Identifies wire pair polarity
· DHCP client capability
· Web browser interface for unit setup and software upgrade
· Alphanumeric keyboard for easy IP address entry