- The SolarWinds network performance monitor detects,diagnoses and resolves network problems
- It includes an intuitive web interface that provides a detailed insight into the performance of various network devices
- Troubleshooting is easy,thanks to an interactive,drill-down web interface
- It gives detailed metrics like availability,bandwidth utilization and interface traffic
- The suite includes 1 year of updates plus phone and email consulting.
Stay on top of your evolving enterprise network using the SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor License Plus 1 Year of Maintenance. This software suite helps system administrators detect, diagnose and resolve network problems and disruptions. Ideal for multi-vendor systems, this SolarWinds network performance monitor offers in-depth visibility into the status and health of the various components of your information technology (IT) architecture. The solution provides in-depth data regarding bandwidth utilization and traffic load on various network components such as routers, switches and servers.
This fault and performance management application offers an easy, one-hour, do-it-yourself (DIY) installation for immediate deployment. A customizable, intuitive web interface gives you a holistic view of the entire network, providing detailed information on the performance of thousands of nodes and interfaces. From this unified web page, system administrators can dig deeper into any element of the network for real-time updates. This network management software makes troubleshooting easy with a LUCID (logical, usable, customizable, interactive and drill-down) web interface. An integrated network atlas provides a graphical view of the network, offering dynamic tracking and real-time statics.