- The SonicWall Global VPN Client License for 10 users enables remote employees to connect to the corporate network
- It includes layered security architecture that mitigates cybersecurity threats
- This application features easy-to-follow instructions for quick and convenient setup
- The 3DES encryption helps maintain data confidentiality
- The application allows users to access the enterprise network using a wide array of devices for enhanced productivity
Give remote workers a convenient and secure way to access the corporate network with the SonicWall® Global VPN Client License. This application offers an easy-to-use virtual private network (VPN) that allows off-site employees to sign in to the company’s digital assets using broadband, wireless or dial-up connections. This SonicWall Global VPN Client License for 10 users helps enterprises harness the full potential of remote teams while providing a comprehensive network and data security, thanks to the enhanced layered security architecture.
Powerful triple data encryption algorithm (TDEA) encryption ensures sensitive data remains confidential. This SonicWall GVC features intuitive instructions for quick and easy installation. With this software suite, remote employees can access mission-critical corporate data from several devices, including iOS®, Android™, Chrome OS™, Kindle Fire and Windows®, boosting productivity. For enhanced secure remote access, the Sonic Global VPN client allows encapsulated VPN traffic to navigate through any internet protocol (IP) network using network address translation (NAT). It supports additional SonicWall VPN gateways to ensure remote users have access to important network assets even if the primary gateway fails.