- 25 technicians
SonicWALL® Virtual Assist is a clientless remote support tool that enables a technician to assume control of a customer’s PC or laptop for the purpose of providing remote technical assistance. With the customer’s permission, the technician can gain instant access to the
computer using a Web browser, making it easy to diagnose and fix a problem remotely without the need for a pre-installed “fat” client.
* Anywhere, anytime remote support improves
customer satisfaction and support staff productivity.
* Clientless connectivity eliminates the need to download and pre-install a “fat” client, minimizing customer frustration and set-up overhead. In addition, the “thin” client greatly reduces on-site travel expenses and equipment cross-shipping costs.
* Chat functionality provides an effi cient communication
alternative to costly phone support.
* File transfer capability provides fast, convenient and
secure access to local and remote files.
* Tight integration with existing LDAP, AD, NT Domain, RADIUS, RSA or Vasco infrastructure ensures that the customers’ identities are confirmed. Alternatively, the local database of the SSL VPN appliance and tokenless two-factor authentication can be utilized.
* Personalized customer Web portal enhances the user experience by providing a familiar look and feel. * Technician Web portal facilitates the management and scheduling of the support queue.
* Integration with SSL VPN administrative interface
enables the IT administrator to easily license and
configure the module.*
* 256-bit AES SSL encryption of the data by the SSL VPN appliance provides a secure environment for the data and assists in the effort to be compliant with regulations like Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA.
* Seamless integration of the SSL VPN appliance behind any firewall enables organizations to leverage their existing network infrastructure.
Trusted outside IT consultants can remotely support any application on their client’s desktops and laptops
- Reduce the number of on-site visits and associated expenditures
- Improve time-to-resolution and staff productivity levels
Internal IT help desks of mid- to large-sized companies can assist on-site as well as remote workers
- Improve time-to-resolution and IT staff productivity when assisting on-site workers
- Minimize shipping expenses on cross-ship of equipment and phone costs when supporting remote workers
Call center technicians can provide assistance to customers across the globe
- Decrease call times and increase first call resolution rates, resulting in higher return on investment
- Improve customer satisfaction by meeting or exceeding service level agreement (SLA) objectives