- Connect a Mini DisplayPort-equipped PC or Mac to a VGA monitor or projector with a 10ft long white cable
- Works with Mini DisplayPort devices like the Microsoft Surface & Surface docking stations
- Works with VGA monitors TVs & projectors
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Mini DisplayPort to VGA cable / mDP to VGA adapter / Mini Display Port to VGA converter / Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter with built in 10 foot cable
- Reduce clutter with a 10 ft. (3 m) adapter cable
The MDP2VGAMM10W 10ft active Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter cable lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort-equipped device (Mac, Ultrabook or any mDP enabled Microsoft Surface Pro) directly to a VGA monitor or projector with no additional adapters or cables required -- a cost-effective solution for enabling your Mini DisplayPort computer to work with a VGA monitor or projector. The cable features a stylish white design, that is well-suited for connecting Mac computers.
The adapter cable is compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. Plus, because the converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 you can convert a DisplayPort video source to VGA without sacrificing video quality.
The MDP2VGAMM10W is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.