- Terminate 12 fiber connections with a single 40Gb network cable: designed for high-density fiber networks
- Interface different networking devices at varying speeds
- Save circuit card and rack space w/ 12x the density of SC connectors
- Push/pull tabs
- Individual test report included
- MTP Fiber Optic Cable / MTP to MTP cable / MPO MTP Cable / MPO to MPO Cable / 40G MPO Cable / MPO 12 to MPO 12
- 10m / 10 m / 10meter / 10 meter / 30 ft / 30ft / 30 foot / 30foot / 30 feet / 30feet / 30' / 30 '
This MPO/MTP fiber optic cable houses 12 fibers and lets you interface between different networking devices of varying speeds. For example, you can set up a one-to-one connection between two 40 Gb/s switches or servers. Alternatively, you can connect a 40 Gb/s switch and break out the 40 Gb/s into six duplex 10 Gb/s LC connections on a patch panel or network cassette, which then fans out to individual 10 Gb/s devices.
The MTP connector provides twelve times the density of an SC connector and saves circuit card and rack space. Plus, the push-and-pull tabs optimize accessibility by letting you install or remove the connectors with one hand without using additional tools.
The MTP to MTP cable is housed in a plenum-rated jacket and is ideal for in-wall installations, or anywhere CMP fire rating is required.
Each OM3 fiber cable has been individually tested for insertion loss and return loss. The full test report is included in each cable bag.