- QSFP+ active optical cable adds reliable 40 GbE connections over fiber
- StarTech.com offers Lifetime warranty on all SFP cables
- QSFP+ fiber cable length is 10 meters (33 feet)
- QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) cable complies with MSA industry standards
- AOC fiber cable has low power consumption of less than 1 watt
- Hot-swappable with other fiber optic QSFP+ cables
- QSFP+ fiber cable is ideal for point-to-point across-rack server or network switch connections
The QSFP40GAO10M is an MSA compliant optical quad small form-factor pluggable (QSFP+) cable that is designed, programmed and tested to work with 40 GbE compatible switches and routers. This AOC QSFP+ cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications (4 x 10GbE) connected through QSFP+ ports. It is a low-power, low-latency cable that is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
The fiber QSFP+ cable is lighter and more flexible than QSFP+ direct-attach cables, making it ideal for installation in tight spaces and over longer distances. It is designed for high-speed interconnects and is great for point-to-point across-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.