- 100% compatibility with HP JG326A guaranteed
- StarTech.com offers Lifetime warranty on all QSFP cables
- Uses a cost-effective copper cabling alternative to fiber
- SFP+ DAC Twinax Cable length is 1 meter (3.3 feet)
- SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) cable meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- SFP+ direct-attach copper cable complies with MSA industry standards
- Passive DAC copper cable has low power consumption: Less than 0.1 W
- Hot-swappable with fiber optic SFP cables and other copper DACs
The JG326AST is an HP JG326A compatible direct-attach copper QSFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with HP brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 40 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through QSFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper QSFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency QSFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.