- SFP+ direct-attach Twinax cable adds reliable 10 GbE connections over copper
- StarTech.com offers Lifetime warranty on all SFP cables
- SFP+ DAC Twinax Cable length is 2 meter (6.6 feet)
- SFP+ direct-attach copper cable complies with MSA industry standards
- Passive DAC copper cable has lower power consumption is less than 0.1 W
- Hot-swappable with fiber optic SFP cables and other copper DACs
- Uses a cost-effective copper cabling alternative to fiber optics
The SFP10GPC2M is an MSA compliant direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work in 10G network deployments. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over?copper cabling,?which is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable setups.??
This passive Twinax cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. The cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
At 2 meters long and designed for high-speed performance, this copper SFP+ cable is ideal for medium-distance applications such as across-rack network switch or server connections.StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ cables are backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP Cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.