- Connect a DVI display to a Mini DisplayPort-equipped PC or Mac over a short 3 foot distance with a tidy installation
- Compatible with MacBook and any Surface Pro devices with mDP and DVI displays and DVI monitors and projectors
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter / mDP to DVI Converter Cable
- Use a short 3ft cable for a tidy and precise workstation installation
- Increase work space by using your mDP port to add an additional display to your PC
The MDP2DVIMM3B Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (such as any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
The adapter cable is 3 feet (1 m) in length, and features male-to-male connectors, allowing you to connect your Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display device with no additional cabling required.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
MDP2DVIMM3B is a passive adapter that requires a dual-mode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.