- Control four DP computers using a single console with a built-in USB 3.0 hub for sharing additional peripheral devices
- Works with DisplayPort enabled computers with USB 3.0 and DP displays
- Supports resolutions up to 4K
- 3.5mm audio support / USB KVM Switch / DisplayPort KVM / Built-in USB 3.0 hub for Peripheral devices / 4-Port KVM Switch / KVM USB 3.0
- Control four DP USB computers with a single set of console peripherals (Keyboard Mouse and Monitor)
- Integrated USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) hub
This KVM switch offers a built-in 3-port USB 3.0 hub that's separate from your HID keyboard and mouse, so you can share USB peripheral devices between each connected computer and avoid the expense of separate equipment. The USB 3.0 hub automatically switches your connected USB devices to the selected computer, saving you the hassle of disconnecting and reconnecting your peripherals.
With support for USB 3.0, you can achieve data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, to ensure flawless performance for your USB peripherals - great for quickly transferring data to external USB 3.0 drives.
Offering support for resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K at 30 Hz, this 4-port DisplayPort KVM switch has the ability to drive large DP displays with ease, making it ideal for graphical applications that require high-resolution video support.
The KVM switch features auxiliary 3.5 mm audio ports that enable you to share independent analog audio, from each of your connected computers, with your desktop speaker set. Independent audio, along with 4K DP video, gives you full multimedia control between different computers, making this KVM perfect for creative professional applications such as video and sound design or editing.
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.