- Connect your USB devices with ease with this USB C hub featuring individual On/Off switches
- Turn the USB-C port on your laptop
- tablet or phone into four USB Type-A ports
- Control power use and connectivity on a per-port basis to better manage power consumption
- The USBC to USB 3.0 hub (5Gbps) is ideal for travel plugging easily into your laptop's USB Type-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Connect USB devices like your mouse and keyboard or flash drives
- Portable USB Type-C hub is bus-powered
This portable USB-C hub gives you an easy way to add four USB 3.0 Type-A ports to your USB-C equipped laptop, with individual power switches to save power and maximize bandwidth. The USB-C to USB 3.0 hub plugs easily into your laptop's USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. Plus, it's bus-powered for easy portability.
Connect Your Current USB Devices
Use your existing USB 3.0 devices such as flash drives, mouse, keyboard and external hard drives. The 4-port USB 3.0 hub converts your computer's USB-C port into four USB 3.0 (Type-A ports), and it's backward compatible with your older USB 2.0 devices. (USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1.)
Individual On/Off Switches
Each USB port on the USB Type-C hub has its own power switch so you can turn off devices when they're not in use. That means you can conserve power and maximize bandwidth for your USB devices (without having to physically disconnect devices).
With its compact, lightweight design, this USB hub is designed for portable use. The versatile USB-C-to-USB hub is bus-powered, which means it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port, with no need for an external power adapter.
Plug and Play
The 4-Port USB-C Hub installs automatically once you connect it to your laptop, so you can be up and running in seconds.