- Connect a DVI display to a Mini DisplayPort-equipped PC or Mac over a 6 foot distance
- Compatible with any Surface Pro or MacBook devices that are equipped with mDP and DVI monitors and projectors
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable / mDP to DVI Converter Cable
- Connect your PC directly to your display with a built-in adapter
- Increase work space by adding an additional display to your PC using your mDP port
This 6ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable features an mDP male connector on one end, and a DVI male connector on the other, allowing you to connect any Mini DP equipped laptop (including Apple / Mac products) to a monitor, display or TV that uses a DVI connection.
Save on Upgrading
This mDP to DVI-D cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (such as any of your MacBook or Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort monitor.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
This Mini DP to DVI cable supports high resolutions of up to 1920x1200 or 1080p, delivering a crisp, clear picture to your DVI display. This DVI cord is the perfect solution for adding a high-definition DVI monitor or TV to use as a secondary display at your office or home office workstation.
This 6 foot Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable is compatible with several systems, including your PC, Mac and Microsoft Surface devices with mDP. For ultimate convenience, this Mini DP cable works with your computers that come equipped with Thunderbolt 2 ports that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal.
This Mini DisplayPort to DVI cable is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.